If you’re a business owner, it’s natural to seek different angles on how to increase profit for your business. From that tax benefits, accelerated depreciation, to the customer and employee satisfaction, see why converting your business to solar energy pays off.
Businesses of all sectors and sizes are now installing solar panels, and its not surprising why.
- You’ll save money on electricity bills. your bills add up, especially if your business operates in a large building with a lot of power needs. it benefits for over 25 years which decrease operational costs
- You’ll lock in an electricity price for decades Installing solar panels can help your business hedge against electricity price volatility and inflation. By installing solar, your business will be able to lock in electricity prices and reduce reliance on an unpredictable expense. Going solar makes it easier for companies to budget and plan for the future.
- You’ll benefit from generous solar incentives Businesses that purchase a solar panel system are eligible for a number of incentives, such as the federal tax credit and the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System, also known as MACRS. Both of these incentives will help your company save money on taxes. Depending on your location, your business may also be eligible for additional local incentives such as rebates, state tax credits, and performance-based incentives.
- It’s a profitable investment opportunity A solar panel system is a financial product – one capable of generating excellent financial returns. Depending on how you finance, incentives in your area, and the cost of your system, your business can earn up to 30 percent in returns with a solar investment.
- People prefer socially-responsible businesses Your company’s commitment to sustainability is valued by customers, employees, and your community. Many people choose to support organizations with green certifications, and are more likely to buy from environmentally-friendly companies.
- Your business will support the local economy When you make the decision to go solar, you’re helping support the local solar businesses who design and install your solar panel system. They may even become future customers of yours
Bottom line, if you have a profitable business, you’ll gain EVEN more by installing solar panels! It’s a win-win for the environment and your business.